Is it really true? Do retirees really get there financially?

On the heels of the post this morning, came across an interesting article in the @TheBuffaloNews that speaks to the retiree group. How timely! Here are the questions to think about: 1) If only 11% of the retirees said that expenses were lower than expected, what about the remaining 89%? 2) Which group do you … Continue reading Is it really true? Do retirees really get there financially?

Advertisements

Engaging younger employees to think about retirement challenging

As the title of this post suggests, it is not easy to engage younger employees to think about retirement. As this PlanSponsor article observes, one way to address this issue is to use the power of inertia and auto-enroll younger employees in the retirement plan when they start working, with the expectation that they will … Continue reading Engaging younger employees to think about retirement challenging