Is it really true? Do retirees really get there financially?

On the heels of the post this morning, came across an interesting article in the @TheBuffaloNews that speaks to the retiree group. How timely!

Here are the questions to think about:

1) If only 11% of the retirees said that expenses were lower than expected, what about the remaining 89%?

2) Which group do you think you might be in? How would life be different if you were in one group vs. the other?

3) As you read the remaining portion of the article, would you keep thinking: What should I do differently? If you did, we are one person closer to a better outcome.

Advertisements